I am so excited for this season of hockey...Every summer I look forward to fall just to start watching hockey again. Anyways, so far I have 2 games that I'm going to see....One is with my parents and brother for some good times spent with my family...Although I still live at home, i rarely see my parents or my brother sicne my schedule is so different than theirs.... The other game I am going to see is courtesy of my buddies father who has some awesome season tickets in the reds.... I'm still bargaining with my friend to convince his dad to sell me some more for cheap, but that doesnt look like it'll work. Anyways, this season is going to be ridiculous...The habs have a pretty good looking team and with the centennial season, the all star game and all the expectations after last year, this season promises to be great no matter wehat.
GO HABS GO!!!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment