
This thought just came to me today while driving to and from school. Generally speaking, I am a very passive person and don't really get upset or unnerved too easily. In any case, I realized today that when I drive to school, as opposed to taking public transport, I view it more as leisure. I listen to music or chat with a buddy if I give them a ride etc. But whjen I take the train and metro, I find it so much more draining than sitting in traffic that when I get to school, I already feel drained from the trip. I wonder how many of you guys find traffic amusing, especially when that person whos really late starts weaving in and out of lanes tyhinking it will save them time. Anbyways, I'm curious what your comments might be on this.
Cheers
1 comment:
State of mind..... Any situation can be viewed with a positive state of mind and the impact on our perception of the situation changes!
Keep blogging.
SH
Post a Comment