Well, its 5 pm and I just woke up after a nice night at work. So you know, i work at an Irish Pub on the North shore. Anyways, I decided to set up my blog while trying to recuperate from work and so here we are. A little about me, I'm a second year Leisure science major and love the university atmosphere over that of Cegep. I'll leave it at that and see you soon.
Cheers.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Phillip:
Keep blogging.... You are opening a can of worm that needs opening. Perception and how our perception impacts our work/leisure.
Cheers to you,
Steven
Hi! I'm your TA for the semester, Jessica. Just wanted to say hi and I look forward to your postings and I hope you only work those hours on the weekend, waking up at 5 might make it difficult to make it to class on time ;)
Post a Comment